Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th.

Okay, true story:

When I was a kid a family friend was taking me to my grandparents' house out in the country.  It was a full moon Friday 13th and, as if that wasn't bad enough, she ran over a black cat on the highway.  Not long after she fell sick and had to have surgery which didn't help and ultimately led to her demise.

Now, I consider this and wonder about superstition.  You know me, as a Jesus fan, I feel that I have a stronger force on my side than bad luck; however, when things like this happen is it superstition come to life? Coincidence?

What do you think?  Share below, and no answer can be wrong because it's 'what you think.'

Are you bothered by Friday 13th?  Do you have a fear of the #13?  Have you ever been to a hotel with a 13th floor, or one that lacked the 13th floor? 

No comments:

Post a Comment