Sunday, October 18, 2020

Burns and Allen: TV Guide from "Burnses and Mortenses go to New York"

Continuing in my Burns and Allen fandom, I wanted to share one part of my collection which is George Burns guest starring on The Muppet Show (with Palisades action figures).

So, on YouTube I watched an episode recently: Burns and Allen: The Burnses and Mortons Go to New York, in which there are a few jokes about a TV Guide magazine.  Here's some screen captures, the show is below.



While watching, and seeing the TV Guide, and had to find out if it was a real magazine.  I searched and look what I found on eBay:





The autograph looks real after some investigation.  The interior story of the TV Guide article that was being read on the show:


Enjoy the show!  (Hit play twice if it doesn't start.)

No comments:

Post a Comment