Thursday, August 4, 2022

50th Birthday Party Details

Though my birth was 11:09 am on August 20, 1972, the birthday party will be at 4pm on August 20, 2022.

August 20, 1972

The place will be at First Congregational Church, 1000 S Cooper Street, Memphis, TN 38104

(you can also GPS 973 Blythe Street, Memphis, TN 38104, for parking).

BRING NO GIFTS!  I literally have NO ROOM for anything; but I do ask that you please DONATE to the FOOD MINISTRY at First Congo which feeds many, many people in need.  I can't accept any gifts as I have no room at all anymore.  To see other charities that I support CLICK HERE.

There will be a sketchbook and art supplies for sketches, drawings, fun messages, 

Bring your good times, bring some food if you can.  

About 5:15 p.m., Muley the Mule and Friends will share a special presentation, and maybe some special guests.

EVERYONE IS INVITED!  I love my friends - the greatest gift a fella can ask for - and look forward to you being there with me as I end half a century on this planet and start the next 50 years.






No comments:

Post a Comment