Sunday, March 27, 2022

Kevin Williams on I-Scream Queens Podcast

Speaking as an investigator with personal experiences, I joined guest Taylor Hopkins on the I-Scream Queens podcast.

Join the I-Scream Queens for weekly doses of horror-themed pop culture and creepy goodness! I-Scream Queens is hosted by D'Elle Memphis, Lauren Knight, Kat Malone and Ma Miller. Presented by the Cereal Box Network - www.cerealboxnetwork.com to watch the videos and connect with the rest of the network!


Personal of hauntings with the I-Scream Queens and thier guests: Kevin Williams and Taylor Hopkins!

As for my own attachment which was removed, visit with Renee at Angelic Comfort.
For investigations, contact The Broom Closet. Come for the snacks, stay for the screams! Part of the Cereal Box Network - www.cerealboxnetwork.com


No comments:

Post a Comment