Saturday, September 26, 2020

Ghostbusters: Hasbro Pulse Con 2020 Screen Caps

 Lots of good fun with the Ghostbusters brand today!!  I'd hoped they would keep the event on their YouTube account; but, that just wasn't to be.  Sorry about that if you missed it.  But, I did take time during the viewing to capture these screens for your enjoyment!

Reveals are:

The Real Ghostbusters Ghost Popper

Ghostbusters: Afterlife Ecto-1

Louis Tully's Night of Terror

Spengler's Neutrona Wand


















Pam: What is one of your favorite moments from the 1984 Ghostbusters movie?

Ernie: You know, my favorite moment is when me and Danny Aykroyd, when we’re riding in the ecto mobile and we’re driving and talking about the end of the world: the last days when the skies fall and the seas boil.  It just brings a weightedness that’s interesting to watch and fans have really responded to that so it’s one of my favorite scenes.  There’s so many great scenes in the movie though.

Bill:  There really are so many great scenes, and that one really harkens into a lot of what’s happening around the world today.

Ernie:  Honestly, I’ll get fans who’ll come up and they’ll have looks on their faces so I’ve used that paraphrased and say that the skies didn’t fall, the seas haven’t boiled, it’s not judgement day – at least I don’t think so – and this, too, shall pass.













Pre-orders went live for Ghost Popper and Plasma Series Ecto-1.  In 17 minutes, Ecto-1 SOLD OUT!  I didn't get mine...



No comments:

Post a Comment