Thursday, August 10, 2017

So, so, suck my toe…

Anybody remember your terrible comebacks when you were a kid?  I remember the bully kids always bumping my shoulder to start a fight with “Yo’ mama!” and rude things like that. 
“Yo mama!”
“Yo daddy!”
“Yo greasy, greasy granny with the holes in her panties going beep beep beep down Sesame Street!”

Or, when the mean kid would try to say something hurtful like, “You look like your family can’t afford a washing machine!”
“So, so, suck my toe all the way to Mexico!”
Or
“Up your nose with a rubber hose!”

Then, the kid who always told his stories really big (not necessarily lying, just spicing things up), and the other kids would tell me, “Liar, liar, pants on fire!”  Sometimes followed by, “Hang ‘em high, hang ‘em low, hang ‘em on a picture show!”

Yeah, I still like telling stories big.

There was always the one kid who would tell you to 'shut up.'
"Shut don't go up, prices do, take my advice and shut up, too!"

As I recall others, I’ll post them here as an update.  Do you remember any of your childhood come-backs?

No comments:

Post a Comment